- Assisting a designated group of residents in direct support of the Sunrise Mission, To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors
- Partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs
- Maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident
- Assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist, anesthetist crna, associate, board, certified nursing, clinic, family medicine, ob, prac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...