General Purpose:Job Requirements
Our Home Health Registered Nurses (RN) provide services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and effective and efficient patient/client care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payer requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patients needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Initiates and contributes to the patients plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patients progress.
- Participates in Offices On-Call Rotation.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:Job Benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Preferred Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Newport News
- Job State: VA
- Employee Type: PRN
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, ccu, coronary, hospice, nurse clinical, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgical, transitional