Virginia based physician service group is seeking a Neurosurgeon
- This is an employed position
- Trauma-trained and experienced Neurosurgeon needed to take over solo practice and build Neurosurgery Program.
- Facility call schedule is 1:3.
- Ideal candidate would have interest in developing a cranial surgery program to support Oncology Service Line and skills in complex spine procedures, along with involvement in Trauma at a Level II facility.
- Employment with Physician Services Group offering competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid malpractice insurance, paid vacation, health/dental insurance, 401K and CME allowance.
- Sign-on bonus and student loan reimbursement offered.
- Relocation reimbursement available
- Located in west central Virginia
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician