IM Faculty Position Needed in Southwestern Virginia
Southwestern Virginia based Medical Center is seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a faculty appointment as the hospital develops and implements an Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Their Residency Program is scheduled to open in July and will support, upon opening, up to 15 residents but will have a resident complement of 45.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
- Qualified candidates must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in Internal Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine and have a Virginia Medical license or be eligible for a Virginia Medical license.
- Candidate must have strong team building skills and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Additional characteristics of qualified applicants include adaptability, creativity, personable characteristics, as well as, enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- This is an exciting opportunity to participate in building a residency program site in conjunction with an experienced program director.
- The role will receive all the benefits of an employed physician including 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, PTO, vacation days, and CME
- Located in Southwest Virginia