Established Practice in Richmond, VA seeks Child Psychiatrist
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is working with a Physician Group in the Richmond, Virginia area to recruit a Child Psychiatrist.
- Join a well-established group who has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Nine Adult Psychiatrists and two Child Psychiatrists
- One of the Child Psychiatrists is retiring
- Positions will have inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Practice will be 50% child and 50% adult
- The group covers four hospitals in the Richmond area
- Physicians are assigned one main hospital to cover
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation package offered
- Full benefits including: health, dental, malpractice, CME, 401K, and starting vacation of 4 weeks
Come and Practice in the Capitol of Virginia. Richmond is among America's oldest major cities and has a population over 200,000 residents. Richmond was voted by Travel and Leisure as a Top Destination. Known for its history, this city also has been revolutionized in craft beer, food, fashion and the arts. In a few short minutes, you can go from bustling downtown streets to rolling hills on farms or gorgeous trails in state parks, wineries, or world-class shopping. Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist