We are assisting a Virginia-based hospital that is currently seeking a general surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night call shifts, and the facility handles a mild patient volume. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted ATLS certification. Your assignment requirements include trauma coverage and acute care general surgery. You need to have an active VA state license.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- VA state license needed
- Call shifts
- Trauma coverage and acute care general surgery
- Mild patient volume
- ATLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician