Join one of the Premier systems in Southeastern Virginia. Their Hospitalist team is expanding and adding 2 Nocturnists to the program. Established Hospitalist team cover the day shifts.
The Nocturnists are on a shift/block model which averages 14-15 shifts per month. They are 12 hour shifts from 7pm - 7am. Responsibilities include covering floor calls with admissions: 4-10 nightly. Patients in ICU are covered by Pulmonary and Critical Care mid level providers and have ICU capabilities. Code and Medical Response coverage is expected. No procedures required.
Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
Will consider Internists & Family Practitioners -- all adult patient base! If you are interested in this Hospitalist/Nocturnist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # or send CV to to be considered. JOB#
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier Hospital organization
- No procedures required as they have 24/7 specialty support
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be considered.
- Highly desired community is a short drive to Virginia Beach or 3 hours to Washington DC
- Competitive base salary and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: care physician, family practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care