We have an exciting, locum tenens, maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician opportunity now available in Virginia. Your assignment schedule will be Tuesday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm and call is not required. You will see 8 - 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a VA state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Epic.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, cosmetic, locum tenens, msg, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, tenens, ucsf