We are helping an established facility in Virginia that is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and you will see 10 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current VA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Full-scope neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke