A facility in Virginia seeks a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The facility has eClinicalWorks EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a VA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care