About The Position:
The LAN Support Technician III supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN. Recommends and schedules repairs.He/she provides end user support for all LAN- based applications.The LAN Support Technician III installs and configures workstations and isfamiliar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
This position requires a Statement of Public Trust
- Assist National Telecom group with all local telephone system maintenance issues.
- Create and maintain documentation on IT processes. Track and maintain inventory and stock of PC/LAN equipment in order to meet business needs.
- Research and test new products/upgrades as necessary. Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and products.
- Assist remote users with connection issues.
- Provide training to onsite and remote users.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file serves, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Administer and maintains all server hardware and software, and ensures backup procedures are in place, monitored and tested.
- Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment.
- Work with vendor and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software.
- 2-4 years of experience working in Technical Support
- Experience with LAN
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Click below on Apply for this Position to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: 5g, asic, circuit, electrical engineer, engineer, network engineer, nortel, opnet, system analyst, test